The Advance is compatible with single and double sized sectional, Flex-A-Door and Tilt garage doors up to 18m2 and comes with two Tri-TranTM 128 remote controls and a wireless wall mounted remote control.
Now comes with a 7-year, 20,000-cycle Warranty!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soft Start/Soft Stop operation that reduces noise and stress on the door by cleverly adjusting speed at the start and end of each cycle
- DC powered motor with torque of 1,200N for doors up to 18.0m2
- Battery Backup and SmartSolar™ solar charging options for operation when or where mains power is unavailable
- ALPS (Automatic Limits Positioning System) that makes for millimetre perfect stops at the desired open and close positions
- Pre-assembled C-Rail for a clean and safe installation – available in a super quiet aluminium rail with belt drive option
- Courtesy Light that illuminate with each cycle, and can operate separately from the door
- Comes standard with one Tri-Tran™128 Wireless Wall Button and two Tri-Tran™128 Keyring Transmitters
Options & Features
Peak Pulling Force
Maximum Door Weight
Maximum Recommended Door Size
Typical Travel Speed
Rail & Drive Type
Steel Rail / Chain Drive or optional Belt Drive
2 x Premium remote controls & 1 x Wall button
- Full 20,000 cycle or 7 year warranty on the opener including labour to repair when installed by an approved Dominator dealer.
- 12-month warranty on transmitters. Globes and batteries excluded.
Warranty valid only if warranty conditions are met. Warranty only valid in Australia and New Zealand.
Smart Phone Control Compatible
Soft Start & Stop
Low Standby Power
Each Dominator Advance Opener comes with the following fundamental features and benefits:
- Intelligent Sensitivity System (ISS) reacts to door obstructions to minimise the risk of damage to people, pets and property
- All new wheeled trolley system for softer C-Rail operation
- Dominator PG-3 Programmer integration, allows service professionals to swiftly service and upgrade your opener with the latest operating firmware and advanced functions
- Customisable operating modes that provide greater flexibility for your garage. This includes ‘Vacation Mode’ – which blocks out all but one transmitter; and ‘Pet & Pedestrian Mode’ – providing a limited opening for non-vehicular access
TRI-TRAN™ coding system
Tri-Tran™128 is a revolutionary new coding system that provides enhanced reliability and security by using three frequencies to overcome interference issues.
It is a multi-frequency coding system that uses three frequencies to overcome the increasing problem of interference within your neighbourhood. Tri-Tran™128 transmitters also use code hopping technology to generate a new random code from over 4.29 billion possibilities with each use. You can rest assured with these odds that only your transmitters will open your garage door
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Increasingly our environment is filled with wireless devices such as cordless headphones, wireless sound systems and more, many of which operate on the same frequencies as door and gate openers. Frustratingly, these devices can jam out your door or gate opener’s receiver, and the offending device may not even be in your building, it could be over 200 metres away.
TrioCode™ overcomes this challenge by simultaneously transmitting on three different frequencies. Even if two frequencies are jammed, the Tri-Tran™ transmitter will still operate your door. Tri-Tran™ is your insurance that your garage door will continue to operate without interference for years to come, no matter what new technology is introduced to the surrounding area.
Smart Phone Kit
A smarter way to control your garage door Dominator’s optional smart phone control kit lets you control your garage door with your Android or Apple smart phone wherever you are in the world, so now you’ll always know whether you shut your garage door!*
- Smart, simple control of your garage door via our easy to use app.
- Secure home access – with real-time alerts, 24/7 monitoring & activity logs.
* Subject to cellular and WiFi connection and availability
This smart keyless technology allows you to lock your garage door every time you close it using nothing but your regular remote control. The lock more than doubles the force required at the lock point to lift the door from a closed position, helping protect your home and loved ones *.
This device will slide a bolt into the guide track automatically when the door is closed. This means the Auto-Lock does not require any additional action from you to operate.
* Based on a door using an engaged automatic opener
In the event of a blackout or other break to the power supply, the opener will still be operational with a rechargeable battery backup.
If you have young children or pets, infra-red beams provide added safety and security. If the beam is broken while the door is closing, the door will automatically stop and reverse. Dominator strongly recommends the use of safety infra-red beams on all automatic garage doors
Quiet Belt Drive
If you want an even quieter door, the belt drive is the perfect addition to your motor. It is ideal for reducing noise being transferred inside and is a must have if your bedrooms or living areas are above your garage.
Entry Key Pad
This keypad allows entry to the garage without a remote transmitter. Ideal for households with children, simply give the kids a PIN to enter the house rather than giving them a key or transmitter.