A bold statement, but the Dominator GDO-10 takes away the difficulties of large rolling door automation with features such as:
- Suitable for rolling doors up to 28m2
- Built in battery back up to eliminate manual chain systems
- A wall mounted control panel with LCD screen, backlit buttons and time/date functions
- Soft start/soft stop operation
- TrioCode™ receiver integrated as standard
- Super quiet operation
- Variety of operating modes including date/time specific auto-close, safety mode and more.
Options & Features
- Full 2 year or 5,000 cycle warranty on the opener including labour to repair when installed by an approved Dominator dealer.
- 12-month warranty on transmitters. Globes and batteries excluded.
Warranty valid only if warranty conditions are met. Warranty only valid in Australia and New Zealand.
Maximum Recommended Door Size
Maximum Door Weight
Low Standby Power
Soft Start & Stop
Typical Travel Speed
Rail & Drive Type
2 x TrioCode™ 128 remote controls and wall button
Smart Phone Control Compatible
Peak Pulling Force
If you have young children or pets, infra-red beams provide added safety and security. If the beam is broken while the door is closing, the door will automatically stop and reverse. Dominator strongly recommends the use of safety infra-red beams on all automatic garage doors
Entry Key Pad
This keypad allows entry to the garage without a remote transmitter. Ideal for households with children, simply give the kids a PIN to enter the house rather than giving them a key or transmitter.
Lockable control box
The optional lockable control box mounts the LCD console inside a sturdy enclosure. It features separate open, close and emergency stop buttons on the door control.