A visually detailed door choice with almost square, (370mm H x 535mm W) raised pressings. The Georgian works well with more traditional styled colonial homes.
The number of pressings across your door is determined by the overall width of the opening and the resulting amount is spaced out evenly.
Designed to be operated with an automatic garage door opener, we recommend our Dominator range of openers with either the Chain or Belt-drive configuration for the ultimate door and opener package.
The ‘Single Press’ range of window options are recommended for the Georgian sectional door as their size and position across the door will match the remaining pressings. Glazing with acrylic or toughened glass is available.
Manufactured by roll-forming 0.6 BMT COLORSTEEL® and then pressing the detail into the panel, the Georgian will provide old-world charm to the front of your home.
Georgian ‘Single Press’ profile – Roll-formed Panel with ‘Square’ Pressings.
Manufactured from 0.6 BMT COLORSTEEL®.
Fixed Sized Pressings of 370mm H x 535mm W – Quantity is width dependant.
For doors which are capable of have windows fitted, windows come in two styles, and can be glazed with Toughened Glass or Acrylic (restrictions apply for some products).
Single Pressed Styles
Double Pressed Styles
As the largest door in the home, the garage door plays an important role in protecting what’s valuable to you.
We recommend all our Sectional Doors are fitted with an Automatic Opener from the Dominator range. The Opener is geared so that the door cannot be pushed or pulled open from the outside.
In response to a growing demand for extra security and convenience, we have released the Dominator Auto-Lock.
This smart keyless device will slide a bolt into the guide track automatically when the door is closed. This means the Auto-Lock does not require any additional action from you to operate. The lock more than doubles the force required at the lock point to lift the door from a closed position, helping protect your home and loved ones.
Emergency External Key Lock
If there are no other access points into the garage, an external key lock is recommended as optional extra. This will allow you to gain access into the garage in case there is a power cut.
Recommended Clearance Requirements:
- Standard Headroom – 300mm
- Standard Headroom with opener – 300mm
- Low Headroom with opener – 200mm (Opener Recommended)
- Sideroom – 120mm
- Backspace with opener – Door height + 1000mm
Download the Dominator Framing Specification Sheet
Smooth & Quiet
Dominator garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation.
- Factory fitted, muntins and end caps ensure consistent panel tolerances for trouble free operation.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Your Dominator door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with two-piece roll-formed track, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Full sized hinges reduce stress loading for consistent operation.
- Door can be left open at any height, giving the added convenience of allowing the door to be partially opened for ventilation, while providing privacy when working in the garage.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Dominator door features:
- Pre-painted steel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Mohair option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Dominator sectional door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aus/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent panel tolerances for trouble free operation.