We’ve been involved in many storage complex projects providing dependable door installations with a proven product that offers durability and security.
A locking system specifically designed for use in Mini-Warehouse situations accommodates two padlocks, one for the renting customer and one for the storage proprietor should payments default
Due to Dominator’s advanced manufacturing capacity, mini warehouse orders can be responded to quickly, therefore minimising lead times.
- Smooth, quiet and durable.
- Easy to operate with minimal clearances required.
- Manufactured to a durable time tested design.
- Available in 18 colours plus Zincalume®.
- Optional colours available for larger facilities. (Additional cost may apply)
Smooth and Quiet
Dominator Roller Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
The Dominator Roller Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the warehouse, such as:
- Aluminium cast Mini Warehouse locks compatible with a wide range of padlocks.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Safety for your family
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your Dominator Roller Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your Dominator Roller Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- High strength steel glass reinforced plastic drum wheels.
- Combination of precision springing and drum, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. Dominator Roller Doors feature:
- Pre-painted steel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- The weatherseal with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for a better fit.
Your Dominator Roller Door will continue to operate like new, with reliable features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aust/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Ribbed steel brackets manufactured from thicker gauge steel guarantees that the bracket is able to stand up to years of operation.
- Pressed ‘square-line’ profile helps reduce the deflection in the door curtain caused by wind pressure.
Installation Clearances Series A
Recommended Clearance Requirements:
- Standard Headroom – 400mm
- Sideroom with opener – 135mm (Opener Recommended)
- Sideroom – 80mm
- Backspace – 450mm
Download the Dominator Framing Specification Sheet