Economical rolling door suitable for use in a variety of applications such as counters, kiosks & bars, emergency services, factories and warehouses.
Dominator Series B semi-industrial roller doors are available in a range of widths, heights and colours to suit a wide variety of situations from domestic to commercial.
A distinct feature of this door is the small amount of room required above the lintel to accommodate the curtain roll, making it perfect for tight headroom situations or where maximum opening height is important.
- Continuous brake pressed steel curtain square curtain profile matches with the Series C Industrial Roller Door.
- Aluminium bottom rail with weatherstrip.
- Nylofelt cushioned operation.
- Standard doors up to 2400mm high can be operated by hand without the need of chain wheel equipment.
- Doors to 3300mm high use efficient compact Direct Drive chain.
- Prevents penetration of moisture and dust, thereby minimising the chances of corrosion.
- Strong, while providing an attractive appearance
- Exact solution for openings on sloping floors.
- Added protection against dirt, leaves and weather.
- Provides a profile match for situations where small and large openings are next to each other.
- Lower noise with greater operating ease.
- Low maintenance.
- Ease of manual operation.